Tuesday, November 10, 2015

winter tags

Hi there! Ashley here with two winter tags I made this weekend as our weather in Indiana is starting to turn chilly. I used heat embossing with distress ink resist on both tags.

I used the Winter Wood Cuts cling stamp set with white embossing powder. Then I chose three green distress inks to color the tags. For the tag on the left, I used peeled paint and forest moss. The tag on the right is shabby shutters and peeled paint. The white heat embossed images resist the distress inks and the white really pops against the green background.

My sentiments are from the Say It Winter Greetings and the Fall Mix It Up clear stamp sets. For finishing touches, I added sequins, twine, and ribbon.

Thanks so much for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...