Thursday, November 12, 2015

"Woolicious" Mittens-Tags

Happy Thursday crafters! Today I have a really fun project featuring the Winter Wood Cuts stamp set. In a couple of weeks my sister and I are going to be selling our handmade wares at a Holiday Bazaar.  My sister makes these amazing "woolicious" mittens that are super warm.  She makes them using recycled wool sweaters. 

So I decided to make some handcrafted little tags to go with the mittens- these tags can also be used for your Christmas presents.


I just love the detail in this stamp.  The mittens were stamped with Versafine Black ink, embossed with clear embossing powder, and colored with Copic markers.
The tags were cut from patterned paper using a Tim Holtz Thinlits die.




Now I have to make 30 more of these tags for all the sets of mittens! I best get busy!

Thanks for joining me today and stay tuned to the Aviary for more great inspiration from the PWP design team!
Embrace Imperfection!
Pam



No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...