Thursday, March 17, 2016

Colorful Easter Card

Hello friends. Larissa back today with an Easter card. I am using the stamp set Easter
I stamped the 2 crosses from the set on a piece of watercolor paper. 
I then masked off both of them. I flooded the entire card with different watercolors. 
I wasn't going for the tie dye look but it just kind of happen that way.
I stamped the verse using Versamark ink.


To finish off the card front I added a few purple sequins.
I matted the card front onto a piece of dark purple cardstock and then adhered it all
to a white card base.

And that is it.
I love watercoloring.

Have a wonderful day friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...