Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Amor

Hello friends. Larissa here with you today. 

I grabbed the Frida Por Vida stamp set this morning and stamped one of the images on a piece of 110lb white cardstock. I colored the image using Copic makers. 

I found the perfect pattern paper in my stash and used it to cut a tag and for the background of the card front. I also matted the imaged piece as well as the card front on a piece of
 Stampin Up Ripple Raspberry cardstock. It matched perfectly. I added some black and white twine to the top of the tag and a couple of small navy blue banners. 


I love the way this card turned out. The colors make the image pop off the page. Don't you think? 

Thank you for stopping by today. Make sure to check back Friday and see what Erin has in store for you.

Have a wonderful crafty day,

Larissa Pittman 


No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...