Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Halloween is coming


Congratulations to our Blog Hop winner is Salla Porra. 
Please contact us at paperwingsproductions@hotmail.com to claim your prize!  Thank you to everyone who participated!


Hello friends. Larissa here today with two Halloween cards for you. I am using three stamps sets
today.


I used Paper Wings Productions:
Mujer Skelton Cling Stamp 
Calaveras & Corazons
Little Halloween Stamp Set

I also used:
White cardstock
Only Orange Cardstock
ATG
Distress Inks: Black Soot, Carved Pumpkin, Twisted Citron, Wilted Violet
Mini Mister
Nuvo Drops: Violet Galaxy, Apple Green and Ripened Pumpkin

I smushed the inks on a piece of plastic and misted them with water. I then put the cardstock on top to pick up the inks. I dried them with my heat tool.
I then stamped the images around the card on top of the ink.
To finish off each card I matted it on a piece of Only Orange cardstock and adhered it to a white card base. I also added a few Nuvo drops on the card. I kept it simple and didn't want a lot of bling to take away from the images.

This card used the Mujer Skelton Stamp and sentiment from Calaveras & Corazon.

This card I used Calaveras &Corazons image and sentiment from Little Halloween Set. 


I hope you enjoyed my post today. Have a wonderful day friends.

Larissa Pittman




4 comments:

  1. Love both of your cards, Larissa! The stamps and Halloween color combo are fabulous! And congratulations on your blog hop win, Salla!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cool cards Larissa, I love those stamps too. Tfs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, thank you, seems that I've been lucky! I had a busy week and had completely forgotten to check the hop winner. I will email you right away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi again! I just wanted to ask if you are sure that the above email address is correct. I've tried to reach you a couple of times within the week, and wouldn't want to risk losing my prize if you thought I hadn't tried to contact you. If you have just been busy, then no problem!

      Delete

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...