Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Easter tags!

Hi PWP friends! Ashley here today sharing two Easter tags I made for our niece and nephew. I've attached these onto their Easter treat bags :) One is pink and girlie and the other is blue and brown for a boy, but I used the Easter cling stamp set for both tags!

For my girlie Easter tag, I added some flowers from the Flower Power cling stamp set. I heat embossed the images onto my tag and then just used some misting + the packaging technique to add some color to the background. The "Easter blessings" sentiment is from the Easter cling stamp set.



With my boy Easter tag, I basically did the same thing. I used one of the bunny stamps from the Easter cling stamp set and heat embossed him with brown embossing powder. I added the sentiment from the same stamp set in blue embossing powder. Then I used some blue mist + the packaging technique for added color and texture to the background.

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...