Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Stamped Mail Art Envelopes for National Letter Writing Month


Stamped Mail Art Envelopes

Hi friends! Dana here today sharing a set of mail art envelopes that I stamped up for National Letter Writing Month. I have a thing for handwriting, so I really appreciate it when I receive a letter or card in the mail. I have a box full of handwritten letters and cards that I have saved over the years. This is all that I have left from some of my relatives. I thought it would be fun to celebrate National Letter Writing Month by sending some love through the mail in a pretty stamped envelope. The selection of stamps in the Paper Wings Productions Store is amazing, and you're sure to find a great design for any recipient. I chose some of my favorite stamp sets for this project.

Colofully Colored Stamped Fibonacci Sprial Mail Art Envelope

Whenever I get stuck with design, I like to go back to the basics. The Sacred Geometry 2 Clear Stamp Set has classic patterns that are super fun to work with. I chose the Fibonacci Spiral stamp for this envelope. I stamped up the left side of the envelope using black archival ink and then colored in the shapes with Distress Markers. I added a bit of decoration to the edge of the geometric design with the Lace Border Outline Clear Stamp.

Stamped Globe with White Clouds on Kraft Mail Art Envelope

I wanted to use a kraft envelope specifically with a white gel pen. I just love how the white ink really pops off the paper for a 3D-like effect. I used the Earth and Sky Mélange Cling Stamp Set to decorate the top half of this envelope. I added an address box using the inner frame of the polaroid stamp from the Snapshot Framer Clear Stamp Set.

Colorful Stamped Bird Panel Mail Art Envelope

I had to use a stamp featuring something with wings for my last design. The Bird Panel Clear Stamp Set is so beautiful and is an easy way to add a pretty scene using just one stamp. I used the Snapshot Framer Clear Stamp Set again to add an address spot, but this time I used the larger outer frame. After inking up the entire stamp, I removed the ink from the smaller frame using a wet wipe, and then stamped only the larger frame onto the envelope.

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope I have inspired you to send a friend or loved one some happy mail this month.

Pin It!

Colorfully Colored and Stamped Mail Art Envelopes for National Letter Writing Month


No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...